Adult Forest School
A fantastic forest experience.
This summer, Adult Forest School is an opportunity for you to enjoy reconnecting with nature, stress-free.
You'll have the opportunity to learn about the local forest and enjoy nature in a way that suits your needs. Whether you are someone who is curious about spending time in nature, a seasoned outdoors person, or anywhere in between, you'll be able to experience the local forest in an enjoyable and unforgettable way. Our site has access to short hiking trails in the boreal forest, open green-spaces, a fresh-water stream, birds, squirrels and other beautiful wildlife.
Tuesday nights @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm in July and/or August
Blow Me Down Trails, Lundrigan Drive, Corner Brook, NL.
What's included in each weekly session:
1. A guided mindful forest walk
2. Nature-based art or other creative experience
3. Space to explore, play and socialize (distantly).
What can I bring?
- A camera (leave phones in the car if you can)
- A water bottle and optional hot beverage
- Weather appropriate clothing layers such as sturdy water-proof boots, rain suit, sunscreen, insect repellant, hat, sunglasses etc.
- Enthusiasm, and Respect for Mother Nature
Can we answer more questions? Please reach out to us to chat.